With reference to the provisions of Legislative Decree. N. 196 of 30 June 2003 relating to the protection of confidentiality in the handling of personal data, we hereby wish to inform you that the personal information supplied by you or otherwise acquired during our activities, can be processed, using the System tonimoretti.com information, or without the help of electronic means, in accordance with the aforementioned law, for the institutional purposes of our society, and in particular for:
– To implement a service or one or more contractually agreed operations;
– The execution of obligations under applicable laws or regulations;
– Commercial communications and promotions, statistical analysis, market analysis;
– The protection of tonimoretti.com rights in court.
The conferment of your data to tonimoretti.com is closely related to the execution of the contractual relationship. In relation to the processing of data by tonimoretti.com you have the right to exercise the rights under Art. 13 of Law no. 675/96 below. The owner of the data treatment, pursuant to Legislative Decree. N. 196 of 30 June 2003 tonimoretti.com, in the person of its legal representative. The data will be kept for the time prescribed by law. The treatment of the data provided or otherwise acquired during our activity may also be done by people who have been granted the right to access your personal information by law or secondary legislation and / or Community.
Extract from D. Lgs. n. 196 of 30 June 2003
In relation to the processing of personal data subject has the right:
[A] to know, through free access to the register referred to in Article 31, paragraph 1, letter a), the existence of data concerning him;
[B] to be informed according to Article 7, paragraph 4, letters a), b) and h);
[C] to obtain, from the owner or manager, without delay:
1) confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him; even if not yet recorded, and communication in an intelligible form of the data and their origin, and the logic and purpose on which the treatment is based; the request can be renewed, unless there are justified reasons, after not less than ninety days;
2) the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
3) updating, rectification or, if interested, integration of data;
4) the statement that the operations as per 2) and 3) have been notified, also as regards their content, to those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, except if this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
[D] to object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
[And] to object, in whole or in part, to the processing of personal data relating to him for purposes of commercial information or sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or interactive commercial communication and to be informed by the owner, not later than the time when the data are communicated or disclosed the possibility of freely exercising this right.
For each request as per paragraph 1 , letter [ c ] , number 1 ) , it may be asked, if not confirmed the existence of data concerning him , a fee not exceeding the costs actually incurred, in the manner and within the limits established by the regulation referred to in Article 33 , paragraph 3. the rights referred to in paragraph 1 ) relating to the personal data of deceased persons may be exercised by anyone who is interested. In the exercise of the rights referred to in paragraph 1 ) the interested party may , in writing, delegate or proxy to individuals or associations. The regulations on professional secrecy of the journalistic profession, the source of the news .